- #1. Be surprised how its seaport will welcome you
- #2. Snorkeling in marine sanctuaries
- #3. Observe the common among Church entrances when you do Visita Iglesia
- #4. Walk between tall mangroves
- #5. Cliff diving in Salagdoong Beach Resort
- #6. Feel the trees of Lazi town
- #7. Do a Tarzan in Cambugahay Falls
- #8. Book a cheap inn by the beach
- #9. Free fish spa right in the middle of the city
- #10. Enjoy Lugnason Falls solo
The island of Siquijor is relatively small province of only six towns but it holds a lot of surprises that would erase your first impression of the island. Beyond the supernatural stories, Siquijor lives to its name the Mystical Island because of the enchantment from its natural landscapes and seascapes. You know good things will come as the white beach just near its seaport welcomes you. You can bike around and hop on and hop off between old churches, waterfalls, marine sanctuaries and springs. Most of the activities here are for free and cheap.
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 10th, 2014 at 9:38 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Posted in: Top Ten Things